Friday, February 26, 2010

You've Come a Long Way, Alice

Photos, courtesy of Disney
Since I was a little girl, I have been fascinated with Alice's adventures and antics while in wonderland. So, it's no surprise that I'm looking forward to Disney's 3-D version from director, Tim Burton, coming to theaters March 5th.
 
 
 Here's a clip of what movie-goers donning their 3-D glasses, will have in store.
 From big screen technology, to these simple, line drawing depictions of Alice and her crew. I find them perfectly timeless.
All photos, courtesy of Lenny's
Lenny's Alice in Wonderland site 

 Guess what else I found while snooping out Alice footage, and pictures that blur when you click on them? 
Disney's link on how to create your very own Alice Charm Bracelet
I'll have to say, my girls are going to love making these for themselves.
 Photo, courtesy of Disney
Well, now that you've seen the other takes on Alice, have a look at these great photos courtesy of Vogue. Alice has never been quite so couture as she is here. You go, Alice.
 
Photos, courtesy of Vogue
 

 
Photos, courtesy of Vogue

Remember, Alice makes her 3-D big screen debut in theaters, March 5th.

You don't want to be late, for this very important date! 


No comments: