Saturday, February 13, 2010

Step AWAY From the Glitter!

 Our cereal box, shoe box, and gift bag, each got a sparkly transformation to be our Valentine card holders. Metallic paper, silver doilies, scrapbook paper, glue, tulle, and of course, SHINY, SILVER, MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY, GLITTER! And LOTS of it!
Juliana's girl frog was complete with rolled up tongue, glittered flies that she drew, a card slot mouth, and curled paper hair. In a word, PRECIOUS!
Emma's shopping bag was ready for a day of retail therapy! Credit cards, cash, hot pink tulle, and did I say GLITTER?
Kathryn chose a Canon Rebel that looks like my real one. Shutter button, glittered lens, view finder, and Rebel logo. She's ready to aim, smile, SHOOT!
They all screamed creativity! And I can't wait to saturate something else with glue and glitter! Oh, and I'll be sure to include the girls when I do!

No comments: