Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentine's EVERYDay

As Valentine's Day approaches, I see it as a LOVELY time to connect myself with the blogging world. I have wanted to be counted among "the bloggers" on here, for so long! A place where my thoughts, constant photos of everyday life, and cottage inspirations, can be shared. Ahhhh.....I feel that I've finally arrived!

As for the holiday, I am the "queen of tenderhearted" who cries even BEFORE reading the first line of a sweet card. And handwritten notes from my family REALLY get me! Don't bring me flowers though, unless they're hand-picked, or you got them on markdown. 

I think Brad appreciates that the longer we're married, the more practical I become. He knows that I enjoy a dinner out that I didn't have to prepare myself, coffee from a local coffee shop, and just the two of us, or the six, snuggling up together to eat pistachios and watch a movie. It's the sweet, simple, everyday things that say LOVE to me, and not those that require a payment plan. 


So, Happy Valentine's EVERYDay, to all of you! Now, go LOVE somebody~

No comments: